End of week 3! Delete-o-Meter says:
Here to celebrate are five reasons why trimming the fat from your manuscript beats trying to shrink your own personal flab.
1. Deleting excess words is way easier than deleting excess donuts.
2. Butt-in-chair is the solution, not the problem.
3. Eating does not have a Ctrl+Z function. (Well, it does, but it's icky and very bad for you.)
4. No fat person has ever been split into a trilogy.
5. You can't revert back to a saved copy of your gut.
Good luck to everyone out there who's working on either front, and remember: just say no to purple prose and pork sweats!
I'm not fat, I'm fluffy.